Page - Bokningsbetingelser
Booking information – Terms and conditions
1. Bookings and payment: Reservations/bookings must be in writing directly to our office. Our prices are in NOK, and include taxes (VAT). We only accept reservations/bookings «on request». Explore the Arctic requires a deposit of 25% of the total cost within 10 days after booking, to confirm your reservation. Full payment is due to Explore the Arctic 30 days prior to arrival or activities will be cancelled. Bookings within 6 weeks before arrival or bookings for less than 10 000,- require full payment immediately.
2. Cancellations: All cancellations must be in writing. Cancellations will be charged as follows: Until 60 days before arrival: 0,- NOK. 59 – 31 days before arrival: 25% of the total. 30-15 days before arrival: 50% of total amount. 14 days and less: 100% of total amount, no refund.
3. Price and Itinerary changes: We reserve the right to change prices due to conditions beyond our control. Prices may change with or without notice. Conditions for changes could be alteration in prices from our suppliers, increase in taxes from government etc.
4. Force Majeure: Explore the Arctic shall not be liable for delays or cancellations caused by Force Majeure such as; strike, lock out, or collisions, fire and damage on buses, trains, ferries or planes. We accept no responsibility or liability of war, terrorism, diseases or any conditions beyond our control.
5. Cancellation and Delayed tours: Explore the Arctic reserves the right to cancel or postpone tours or activities due to matters out of our control. We will not be held responsible for any loss to guests in matter of such cancellations. If cancellations should occur, Explore the Arctic will refund the total cost of the tour or activity, except if there are any fees or taxes which must be paid under any circumstances. Fishing activities may be cancelled due to too bad weather, such cancellations could happen the same day as the activity take part. We will always try to find a solution, for example go from another harbor/area. If we don´t find any solution the client can get the possibility to participate on a fishing trip the following day/days if the boat is free.
6. Participation in Activities: Activities will be arranged as long as it is possible weather wise. Explore the Arctic will not accept cancellations of activities from participants simply because it is clouded, raining, snowing or a little windy. We don’t accept any alcohol consumption during our trips.
Our liabilities are defined according to the Norwegian legislation. Claims must therefore be raised before the court in Tromsø.