1. Bookings and payment: Reservations/bookings must be in writing directly to our office or made through our online booking system. Our prices are in NOK, and include taxes (VAT).
2. Cancellations: All cancellations must be in writing. Cancellations will be charged as follows:
Cancellations received more than 14 days prior to activity: no charge.
14-7 days prior to activity: 50% of the price.
Less than 7 days prior to activity: 100% of total amount, no refund.
3. Price and Itinerary changes: We reserve the right to change prices due to conditions beyond our control. Prices may change with or without notice. Conditions for changes could be alteration in prices from our suppliers, increase in taxes from government etc.
4. Force Majeure: Explore the Arctic shall not be liable for delays or cancellations caused by Force Majeure such as; strike, lock out, or collisions, fire and damage on buses, trains, ferries or planes. We accept no responsibility or liability of war, terrorism, diseases or any conditions beyond our control.
5. Cancellation and delayed tours: Explore the Arctic reserves the right to cancel or postpone tours or activities due to matters out of our control. We will not be held responsible for any loss to guests in matter of such cancellations. If cancellations should occur, Explore the Arctic will refund the total cost of the tour or activity, except if there are any fees or taxes which must be paid under any circumstances. Activities may be cancelled due to too bad weather, such cancellations could happen the same day as the activity take part.
6. Participation in Activities: Activities will be arranged as long as it is possible weather wise. Explore the Arctic will not accept cancellations of activities from participants simply because it is clouded, raining, snowing or a little windy. We don’t accept any alcohol consumption during our trips. Our liabilities are defined according to the Norwegian legislation. Claims must therefore be raised before the court in Tromsø.